How to install
- default icon, navigation links, links list, tags list, custom text
- comment pages
- icon pages
- fluid width
- mobile version
1. Go to the "Select style" page, search for "Tabula Rasa" and apply any theme.
2. Choose one of the 1 Column page setups.
3. Go to the "Customize your theme" page, click the "Custom CSS" tab and paste the code into the "Use embeded CSS" field. Leave the "Use layout's stylesheet(s)" checkbox checked. After that, copy and paste the following https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lobster+Two|Raleway
into the "Custom stylesheet URL" field.
4. Click the "Presentation" tab; in the "Additional options" section look for "Select whether user interaction links are printed as text or using the available icons ", "Select whether entry management links are printed as text or using the available icons" and "Select whether comment management links are printed as text or using the available icons". Select "text-only" for all.
5. Click the "Modules" tab and place the "Calendar", "Link list", "Tags" and "Custom text" modules in the "Secondary Module Section".Credit
: sample images from subtlepatterns.com
Layout images: http://sta.sh/zip/2233bxyrp722